Luxury Vinyl INSTALLATION In The Traverse City, MI Area
Learn more about our luxury vinyl installation services at Bodamer Brothers Flooring.
Before Luxury Vinyl Installation
Here is what you can expect before your luxury vinyl installation with Bodamer Brothers Flooring:
- We will walk you through the entire installation process before we begin. This is a good time to ask any questions that you might have.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done before we begin the installation.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
- Be prepared not to have access to the rooms where the installation is set to take place.
During & After Luxury Vinyl Installation
Expect the following during our luxury vinyl installation process:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and the subflooring may need to be prepared.
- The crew will trim door jams and install the underlayment.
- Some luxury vinyl floors will be connected using an interlocking system, "a floating floor," while others may require an adhesive. Depending on which installation method you choose, installation times may vary.
- The crew will then complete a QA check of their work and clean up.
After your luxury vinyl installation, the following should take place:
- We will walk you through the installation and allow you to ask any questions that you might have.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across your luxury vinyl floors. At least 24 hours should pass before you use the flooring.
- Contact our team with any questions about your new luxury vinyl flooring.
Schedule An Appointment
The team at Bodamer Brothers Flooring in Traverse City, MI is ready to help you achieve your flooring dreams. Whether you're interested in an installation, in-home measure, flooring estimate, or more, we can help!
Fill out the form to the right, and we'll contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields